Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Why Im Sad.

The news of the death of Robin Williams has hit me hard. 
Its weird ( and at first I felt totally dumb - its not like I knew him) but I am sad. 
I don't follow Hollywood gossip, Im not one who "cares" about what celebrities are doing...

I think I am sad for his family and the answers they will never have. 
Im sad for a man who made everyone happy but couldn't get there himself. 
Im sad because this world lost another gentle person to a world so big. 

So in the end I guess its not dumb. Its being human and empathizing with something so ... tragic. 

We paused our "no TV in August" on this dreary, rainy afternoon to watch " Aladdin" 
As I heard the kids giggle and laugh out loud at the very same parts my brother and I once did I smiled to myself. 
Im still sad but I also remembered one of the last movies my brother and I watched together was "Jumanji" on TV. We caught it and I complained I never understood this movie. Cody did a horrible job trying to explain it - in yet we kept watching. We agreed it was much like a car crash - can't look away ha. 

I hope they both are at peace tonight laughing. 
And Maybe Mr. Williams is giving Cody a little more insight to what that movie was about ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment