Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boden's Star Wars Room

When Boden was born I *kinda*  finished his room. 
Then 3 months later I found out we were expecting Brooklyn so I didn't put much more effort into his room since I needed to convert it to a Boy/ Girl room. 
It ended up that Brooklyn slept in our closet for oh ... 14 months ....
so we never needed that boy/girl room. 
He loves Star Wars like his Daddy so it seemed the perfect boy room that could easily transition him for a few years into boyhood. 

( Why his bed is in shambles while I was trying to take pictures... Brooklyn...) 





This orange shelf was in Matt's room growing up. It seems to follow us everywhere and I kinda love it now. Im happy it can be in our sons room. 




I might get some more stars for the other side of the "Star Wars" sign.. we'll see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment