Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Summer Adventures.

So far disconnecting is going pretty well.
 The kids don't really ask at all to watch TV at this point. 
Its probably harder for me haha. 
Boden went to bed crying to keep playing outside so I think we are on the right track. :) 

Here are a few pictures from our adventures the past few weeks... we are heading up to camp again this weekend one more time. Everyone is excited. 
Matt took the big kids to see " Walking With Dinosaurs" today. They loved it and spent the afternoon playing different dines. I had to step in when B tried to be the bigger dino and pretended to eat Boden. 


The Fair - we have gone every year since the Summer Matt and I started dating. Its his favorite and I love how excited he gets. :) B just wanted to go and was grumpy. 


The guy was nice and let Bo ride ( Bo was super excited) he JUST made the height cut off. 



They LOVED the band ha. 






Typical. 


These two are bonding this summer. Maye is getting old enough to be fun in Bodens eyes. :)


I took the kids berry picking... after 10 minutes Boden looked at me and said " Im hot. Go home watch Cars and get cuppy?" 


I have no clue where B learned this. 


My big girl. She talks about Kindergarden everyday. So excited. 


We hiked to some local waterfalls. The boys matched. 


B explaining to Bo that he can't go in their cause he will drown and die. Um ... thanks B. 



My tribe. 



Rock climbing. 


Looking for bats??? 


Oh and we matched too. Haha. 





Its been a good Summer. Im sad to realize that school starts in 3 and 4 weeks. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment