Monday, July 28, 2014

Disconnecting.





For a good 6 months I have been sad that B is starting Kindergarden this Fall. 
Like so sad.
 I feel that once K starts time is going to fly even faster ( which everyone confirms my fears...) 
I was thinking about this the other day and thinking how their are so many things left we want to do on our "Summer To Do" list. 
I realized I was wasting the time I DO have with her by focusing on thing that can wait. 
I was worried about projects, my personal project list, planning get togethers etc. 
While I am doing all this "stuff" the kids are playing together or alone and watching TV. 
So for the month of August we are turning the TV off.
Putting projects on hold ( Ok except really big ones like the chicken coop and deck.) 
We are signing off Facebook. 
We aren't going to be wasteful of the time we DO have and spend it having fun and making memories before this new year starts. 

Ill still be posting on here throughout the month. 
( I always do my posts once the kids are in bed so I can write something somewhat coherent ha.) 

Anyway, we will see how this goes - especially for our resident couch potato Boden. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment