Thursday, July 24, 2014

Half Birthday.

So I have been 30 for half a year. 
I really was dreading 30 but after hanging here a while I think I like it. 
A few good things about 30...

I finally have figured out how to style my crazy hair that doesn't require tons of heat/ products etc. Yay! 
I am more confident as a Mother ( most days.) 
 Along with that, I am more confident as a person.
My goals and values along with my body. While their are a few things Id like to change about my body I have to say Im pretty happy that its given me 3 healthy kids and allows me to lead the life I want to with them.
I have more of an idea of what I like. My style for myself and my home.
I have ( maybe?) more patience.
I have accomplished many things I had hoped to and have set new goals for the next 10 years!

So as of now, its good to be 30.




No comments:

Post a Comment