Friday, November 8, 2013

Basement Mudroom Make Over

We have lived in our house 3 years now. If you have ever been here one of two things have happened. You weren't allowed in our basement or actually saw our basement and considered submitting us for hoarders. It is not pretty.

Exhibit A:




Atleast we are patriotic in our clutter? :) 


Previous owners locked their dogs in the basement ( which the dogs slowly ate) So sad. 




The garage through the basement is the main way I enter in and out with the kids
especially in the winter with snow/ muddy boots etc. I decided 2 weeks ago Id had it with our black hole and wanted to fix it up. However, Matt informed me we did not have the dollars for my grand ideas. Out to do SOMETHING I give you the "free" mudroom make over. 
( I say free cause obviously I had to buy these supplies at some point but everything I used we already had on hand) 

So here is the before. Once I put away a blanket fort that has turned into a hobo town downstairs Ill take my " after  " photos...  :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment