Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Another Week

Today is Tuesday which means Ballet/ Tap for Bristol and me wrangling and entertaining two babies for 45 minutes in a dance waiting room. Thankfully there are other kids who Bo likes to play with and plenty of room to play. He just gets a little upset when B gets to go into the studio and he cant. 
Bristol and Boden are both fighting colds - Bo seems to have the worst of it which is a bummer cause his usually turn unto ear infections. Fun stuff. 
Matt is on his 15 day days/ mid cycle so I have been researching things for the kids and I to do this weekend. 
The holidays are rapidly approaching so Matt and I have started talking holiday plans/ decorating/ gifts for the kids. I think this year B will really get what is going on and enjoy the season. Its going to take a lot of extra effort for me to get " into the spirt of Christmas" but Im hoping Bristol's enthusiasm rubs off. :) 
I have been busy "cozying up our house" and making it more us. I love the beautiful decorated homes who are always spotless and dont look lived in. I can appreciate the time and effort they take - however I want my kids to be comfortable and make our home accessible to everyone. A home to everyone - not just me.  So far my reading corner in the livingroom is getting a lot of use and helping us to turn off the TV and spend more time with books. 

The rest of our week consists of driving Bristol to and from school, our church Moms group, library time, and errands.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Photos from our recent trip to the Storybook Hayrides 







No comments:

Post a Comment