Thursday, September 15, 2016

Back to School ...













And we're back. 
Back into our school routine ( although homework hasn't started yet - yay!!) 
We had our annual Back to School Feast which is becoming a fun tradition I like to do with the kids. 
Our theme for this year is " I can do hard things." 
Hard as in school work or hard as in doing the right thing even when its not easy. 

B was put to the test the second day of school and I have to brag she did amazing and is making us so proud. She really is coming into her own and watching her grow into this little 7 year old lady is so fun. I think Im gonna love age 7. 

Something new this year is we decided to homeschool Boden and Brooklyn. 
Our reasoning wasn't that Im trying to be super Mom or get an award for doing it all. 
It simply came down to what would work best for our entire family this year. 
2 kids in a good preschool is expensive and after having one child in school I realized once they start K it goes so fast and they are gone A LOT. 
I wanted to savor this year with both Boden and Maye at home together before next Fall when Bo starts K. They are super close and I know Maye is going to miss him so much next Fall. 
So far things have been going smooth. The kids are excited and cooperative. 
Im enjoying the flexability we have which I think will be nice once the baby comes too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment