Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sometimes...







Sometimes we have great days. 
We do awesome projects. 
I have endless patience. 
We go to fun places. 
You learn - I learn. 
We laugh and are silly. 
You guys make me do things I don't really want to but are important. 
( Like put on a swimsuit and go swimming at 7 months pregnant.) 
We hug and snuggle and love. 






Sometimes we have not so great days. 
Days that I loose my patience way too fast.
Times when I forget you are only 6, 4, and 3. 
Days you all fight non stop. 
Times when the crying and whining make me want to cry and whine too. 
Days when I want to set you in front of the TV just for peace and quiet.
All day.





I hope you mostly remember the awesome days but also remember the bad ones too. 
Because life isn't always amazing and exciting - full of adventure.
Somedays are hard.
 Its important to remember to bounce back and reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment