Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Day At The Beach.

For about 2 years we have kinda avoided the beach.
 We love it but with Boden as an infant, than Brooklyn, it was too hard to drag all three for the 25 minutes we would probably spend there.  

Today though, we went. 
We took on the beach. 
It was a beautiful day filled with lots of fun. 
I feel like as a parent you have days where you say " Wow, Im doing this all wrong." Other days where you say " Ok everyone is alive, fed, and has a clean bum. Were good." 
Then a few lucky days you think " Ok we are at least doing this 50% right and actually thriving not just surviving." 

Today was the last statement. 
Many moments during the day my kids made me laugh, impressed me, and were well behaved. 
Today - even though moments were stressful - all in all it was a pleasure and Im so glad we spent the day together. 




Must eat snacks not 2 minutes after arriving. That 30 minute drive was tiring. 



Brooklyn trying her first of many fist fulls of sand


















Brooklyn... climbing of course. 





Old Man and the Sea...







Daddys girl. 

Loves her My Little Ponies. 





About 20 minutes after we arrived I noticed Boden picking up. I asked what he was doing and he said " Clean up, go home, get cup, relax." 
Huh. 


Watching the motorcycles. 






My *almost* Kindergardener! 



Ended the day with fun at the arcade! 



No comments:

Post a Comment