Monday, March 17, 2014

Right Now. March 2014

If you asked me about my day right now I would first say " What is today?" 
They tend to run together. 
Second I would probably say, 
" Today I changed diapers ( and more diapers) resolved countless sibling fights, buckled and unbuckled 3 carseats no less than 6 times,  and fed ( and fed, and fed) a household of 5, when in public was told " You have your hands full." 100s of times, and gave out kisses and hugs. 

Im sure I did other things too but those stand out ha. 

Sometimes in the routine of things I forget the moments that are NOW. 
The moments that may be just a memory come Summer or Fall. 

Things like:





 Boden insists on holding my hand and cries whenever he can't see me. 
How curly his hair is after a bath.
How he says " I love you" by putting his head on mine and looking into my eyes grinning. 
He only uses " Brook-win" when he's really mad at his younger sister - any other times it " Maye Maye" 
The blankie. Oh, the blankie. 


How Bristol is so observant and thoughtful when it comes to our family and friends. 
That she is starting to have an opinion about what she wears. 
She loves to play pretend. 
She is always singing and dancing. 
Her love of apples. 
Her goal of growing her hair out like Repunzels. 

Brooklyn. This crazy little baby of mine. She is always on the move and does not like to be left alone. She could eat blackberries and raspberries all day long. 
How TALL she is. 
She loves Patty Cake that her Nana taught her. 
She still wakes up once a night ( arg!) 
Her baby temper haha. 

These are things that in a few months Im sure will be different but I want to remember - even as hectic as it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment