Thursday, March 20, 2014

Its Spring?

Happy First Day of Spring! 
We woke up on this day with another 3 inches of snow and ice. 
Sweet. 


 So far we have started tapping trees and will try our hand at making syrup this year. 
Should be a fun experiment ha. 

Also I have continued sewing for the girls. I have ordered a new book for boy patterns so hopefully Bo will be getting a few new things too. 

Matt and I are continuing to work together to meal plan and choose healthier options for our family. 
( Such a growing pain haha - I love my pasta) 
I think the soon coming farmers markets will help. 


Im looking forward to family walks, picnics, and getting these kids outside haha. 

I think if I suggest painting again I might have a riot. 
It has been a long winter. 


So... Happy Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment