Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gifts According to a 4 Year Old





Throughout the holiday season we are trying to teach B about "giving." 
This year both Matt and I asked for her input in our gifts for each other. 

Matts Gift to Me: 

( Last week while watching TV- a Target commercial came on featuring KitchenAid Mixers- the big one.) 

Bristol: "Dad we should get the mixer for Mom. Then we could make so many more cookies!" 

Nice B, already practicing giving gifts that YOU benefit from. 

My Gift to Matt: 

Me: " So B what do you think we should get Daddy?" 
B: " MOM- I already told you what I think." ( Complete with eye roll ) 
Me: " Uh Ok... how about you tell me again NICELY." 
B: " Black socks. Remember when we were folding clothes and Daddys had holes. He needs black socks." 

Nothing spreads Holiday cheer like new black socks. 

Thank Goodness she is only 4 and we have lots of time to work on the whole " giving" thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment