Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Focus? Re-focus? Get Focused?

Whatever you want to call it I feel I need direction. 
I kinda am a little type A ( ha) and when things don't go as planned ( in my brain) I get frustrated and well ... scattered. 
I like a list and crossing things off that list. 
 Having 3 small children it can take days to get one list accomplished ... with 3 more replacing it. 

Im not sure where Im going with this except to make the statement that I need to figure out a good balance. 
A good balance so my kids have a childhood and I don't feel like a lazy loser every evening. 

Hmm... while I figure this out here is a photo dump from the last few weeks. 



This picture just makes me laugh. It was B telling me she was ready for swim lessons try # 2. 
( Try #1 didn't go so well.)



Smart kid... needed both hands so he tried coloring using his mouth. 


A pirate party!






Because who doesn't have a sword fight in the back of a minivan while their sister sleeps???



No comments:

Post a Comment