Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Busy Endings.

These past 2 weeks have been filled with end of school things and Bristol's Ballet recital.

Mostly great moments where B has made me so proud 
( how is she old enough to know AND do an aribesque??) 

but, also bittersweet for me. 
This Fall will bring so much change to our family having a child in school all day. 
I know Bristol is ready and excited but I am sad. 
I hate change and this is a major one. 
I will miss not seeing her all day and hearing every little thought that pops into her head. 

This morning she woke me up by jumping on my bed telling me on the chicken coop was sitting 
" An owl phoenix - the coolest thing Ive ever seen." 
Hmmm. Too much Wild Kratts??
As I watched her tell me all about it I couldn't believe this big girl sitting in front of me. She isn't a little girl anymore thats for sure. 

When they sent home her final PreK stuff from school along with her extra clothes, name tags, and pictures I may had cried. 

Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks and all our milestones. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment