Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Girls New Duds.

When I went home a few weekends ago, my Mom and I stopped at the best fabric/ artisan shop in Coastal Maine. It was lovely. While there I picked up a new pattern ( one I have been eyeing for a while) and some fabric to keep me busy during the outage. 

First, I made a top for Brooklyn using a free fat quarter they were giving out and some scrap fabric I had on hand. 
I like to do a first or practice run with new patterns to figure them out etc before sewing up my favorite fabric ha. 

Once I got the hang of the pattern I made B a dress. She loves all the princesses and was happy with the final dress. Loose and comfy. 




Now to go tackle my kitchen. And the playroom. And the living room. And 4 loads of laundry to put away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment