Monday, February 10, 2014

The Early Years.

This September Matt and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. 
Coming up we have our first vacation together minus kids. 

I was thinking today how odd its going to be to actually finish a sentence, not have to look down and make sure their are 3 littles still with us, and oh yeah- SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. 

Im excited but also nervous leaving the kids and being so far away. I know they are in good hands but its still nerve wracking for my worrisome nature. 

I was also thinking back to the people Matt and I were when we met and how we have changed. 
Time and babies can do that I guess. 
It makes me smile and makes me proud how we can work together ( and fight ) but always are on each others side. 

Saco Trip.

Our first picture together - awww. 

First time at Stratham Fair... I should have recognized Matts unhealthy love of fairs. 

One of my favorite pictures of Matt at camp.

Tubing on Matts boat. Why am I wearing tons of jewelry?? 

Mt Washington Hotel! Trip through the White Mountains. 
That was such a long day trip in the car haha. 

The coast. We used this picture as the RSVP postcard for our wedding.

Camp. 




On our Honeymoon to St Thomas.


 A " selfie" before they were called selfies - on our last trip to Boston before having Bristol. It was a special day for both of us.
Painting Bristol's room in our apartment that we probably weren't supposed to be painting ha. 
Im sure the next tenants were thrilled with bubblegum pink walls.

^ 6 months pregnant with B!

Bristol's first Christmas. 
Her first holiday season she cried constantly. Colicy girl. :(

Oh a few more gems...

One of my favorite of our engagement pictures... we should have known - rain. 


Wing Wah! Favorite Chinese Food Place on the way to camp. 


An out take from our maternity pictures with B. Im not impressed. 


Remember that time we took our baby to a bowling ally dressed in way too much leopard?? 
Yeah me either.



We'll catch up when we are back from our trip! 





No comments:

Post a Comment