Monday, December 23, 2013

Holly Jolly Meltdown?

This month has been crazy. 
Between trying to do holiday things, starting a new job, fitting in seeing family members/ traveling, and doing the normal everyday stuff ... I have been a going nuts. 
Poor Matt ha. 
This year things just seem so out of hand. 
Too much. 
Too many commitments. Too much stuff. Too many expectations. 
Just excess. 

My goal for January and into 2014 is to simplify. Focus our family on what really matters. 

Their are certain things that Matt and I feel are important that have been slipping and I want to get back on track. 
For the next few days I am going to try and take deep breaths and enjoy this time and the magic the kids can bring to Christmas.
Also remind myself January is coming. :)

So Merry Christmas and Here is to a peaceful New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment