Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Acorn Hunt

 A new tradition we started at my parents house was an Acorn Hunt for the kids. My Mom and Dad came up with this idea and I love it. Thanksgiving is a fun family day but really if you are 4 its not all that exciting. For the Acorn Hunt its basically like an Easter Egg hunt except they get one "surprise" at the end. My Mom found these giant acorns and hid them around the house. We must have re-inacted the hunt 10 times with B- I think it was a hit. :) 

This is B counting to make sure she got all the acorns.

 Yup, got them all! 

As usual Bo was too busy eating to get involved in the real searching for Acorns...

Reading the final clue on where the surprise was hidden

Duplos! A great joint gift!

Brooklyn Mayes first Thanksgiving! 

Again as usual Bo was not into pictures and B is having an opinion about something not wanting to sit for a picture...

Cant wait for next years Acorn Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment