Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tomorrow Will Be Better.

Mothering is something you cant fake.
 You can't pretend your way through it. 
How you feel and what is going on in your heart -your kids can sense. 
They know you the best. From the inside out- literally.

This last mont I have felt so heartbroken, so empty. 
My kids have known it. Their sleeping has been all messed up, Bristol has been acting out, and our family life has been just plain miserable. Things that are important to me have fallen by the wayside. 
Compound my feelings with life stresses and I haven't been too fun to hang with or felt like doing fun things. 
About a week ago I said a prayer in utter sadness and really not knowing what else to do to break this funk to " please just heal my heart a little." 
Not totally- because I don't think that will ever happen but enough to give me hope that things will get better.

This week hasn't been perfect or great but I see hope. 
So each day I have to believe tomorrow will be better. 
For my family. 

I found this quote a while ago and loved it. 

"As I'm coming to appreciate from moments like this in life, there is great comfort in the small things. The way we gather together to love one another in our sadness - the very definition of family. Putting one foot in front of another in the rhythm of our days - the simple joys. And by these actions, we lead the way for our little ones to keep on keeping on. Moving forward, perhaps changed, perhaps stronger, perhaps with more love to give"- Amanda Soule.



No comments:

Post a Comment