Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Few Things

A few random thoughts...

 I have total sympathy for parents whos kids birthday are right around Christmas. Having Bristol's the same week as Halloween is bad enough.


On her way to school for their party 



This week has been a relatively easy one for Matt at work so he has been home by 12:30 everyday. AWESOME. 

Christmas Cards. DONE. Yeah, be jealous. 

We carved pumpkins in the nick of time on Tuesday. Bristol requested a cat. Surprise, surprise.





Yesterday morning the kids slept till 7:30. HUGE! I got up, showered, got all ready, drank my coffee hot and ate breakfast before they were up. It was great. The only downside is I was up at 5:45. Not bad except Matt and I stayed up till 11:30 to watch the Sox and were up again this am at 5:15. Today will require a lot of coffee. :)


On a morning walk in our neighborhood. Its so beautiful. 

Something I have noticed in watching Toy Story ( from 1995) is that the outfits that Andys Mom wears are currently back in style. Hmmm. 

Happy Halloween and Im sure Ill harass you all with pictures soon of the kids dressed up. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment