Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Funnies

Oh the things they say/ do....

Me talking to Brooklyn: " Brooklyn I bet when you get older B will share her Barbies, dolls, and Princesses with you."

Bristol: " And my undies. Ill share those too"

I guess we need to discuss personal space.


Our babysitter put B to bed then went downstairs. She heard a noise so came back up to check on the girls ... only to have B jump out and scare her wearing a clown wig (??) and fairy wings.

Creepy.


The kids are obsessed ( thanks to Matt) with Star Wars. The other day I walk into the playroom to see B with a blanket over her head saying to Boden  " Boden I am your Father."

Thanks Matt.

Boden spilt some milk at breakfast. I look over to see him licking it off the floor like Gage.

Note: More human playmates. At least I had just mopped.



Being a big sister it tiring...

He LOVES his cars and planes. 

Baby Sister. She loves her baths and pretty much just goes with the flow. Ok really she is just happy we remember her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment