Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to Blogging... again.

Twice I have started a blog.
 Both times they went by the wayside as life got in the way. 
As I find myself torn between deleting my Facebook account and wanting to keep family and close friends updated on what we are up ( probably more correctly what the three B's are up to ).
 I decided that I should give the whole blog thing one last effort. 
So here it goes. 


A quick update to bring you up to speed. 
We have three kids. 
3 and under. 
A dog and a fish.
I stay at home and try to keep us all alive if not thriving. 
Matt just finished class for his Nuclear Reactor Operating License. 
We are super happy about this. 
Matt and I will be married 5 years in a few weeks. 
Thats crazy. 
Life in a nutshell. 

So here goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment