Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Walk In The Woods

We love to take the kids hiking. I think its good for all of us. 
This weekend was tough mentally and I just needed *out* for a bit. 
So we packed up the minions and set out on the trails behind our house. 


Telling me a story about something I cant remember at the moment. She loves hikes. 

I love anything old. It amazes me how each one of the rings is a year - think about everything this tree has " seen" 


We always try to get her picture with this post marker. Its fitting. Each year she gets sassier :) 

Love little Bo Man creeping over watching. He is such a copy cat - especially Matt. 


My girls. Not sure why B looks so mad cause she totally wasn't? Who knows. To be 3 almost 4 is tough I guess. 

 Forest Floor. 


Daddy drawing a map on how we were going to get home etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment